Sep 7, 2014

[twitter] 2014.09.06 - BORN x Lycaon EU Tour THE RAMPAGE - Ryoga, Ray, TOMO, K, Mio, Yuuki, Zero, Hiyuu, Ichiro, Satoshi

I'm sorry, I won't be able to properly update the tweets today since I'm going to Munich now ;A; I won't have much internet but I'll try my best ♥
The formatting is really lame today because I have to hurry


----------------------

Ryoga: Finished reading Byakuyakou [Into the night]. Fuu.. what now.

Ray: Good morning. We're getting up early today. Soon we will take the plan and... eh... go to Germany.

TOMO: Moran? pic.twitter.com/Tq0Il8hiL7

Hiyuu: That's the hotel we stayed at yesterday. The impression I got from Finland is that there are many kind people ♪ Now we will take the plane and travel further towards Germany and it's only... 6am!! I wonder if it's still morning in Japan. pic.twitter.com/klEUEoyTKE

Mio: Thank you very much Helsinki! See you again!

TOMO: Goodbye Helsinki! Next is Munich! pic.twitter.com/sg4yuIaGcK

Zero: At 5.52 we will depart for 【Germany】

Zero: 【I love you】 Helsinki ♪ pic.twitter.com/5jT6V5RvCv

Ichiro: next stage Munich. Nice to meet you there!

Yuuki: I went for a walk. Now I'll go back to my room and take a shower. It's really chilly and calm, anywhere I go the air feels cold. pic.twitter.com/WJ782Uux0o

Ryoga: Arrived at the hotel. However, we will depart in about five hours so I cannot sleep at ease. So I will read in the lobby until morning comes I guess. Since there's also a live tomorrow I just wish I could sleep. I should probably sleep while on the bus or on the plane. For now I have delicious beer. pic.twitter.com/iTMY2IHCMv

Hiyuu:
BORN & Lycaon
Speaking of which, Ryoga-kun and I got into a heated discussion about Janne [Da Arc]. ♪ Somehow that made me really happy!! (laugh)
And then Ryoga even lent me the Janne book that he had with him! I will read this now during our traveling ♪ pic.twitter.com/PRBEI8i1Wg
[The book is ANOTHER STORY by yasu from the band Janne Da Arc]

K: Finland Thank you☆

TOMO: Thank you Helsinki! I stage dived because I was so excited (laugh) Thank you ne!

Ray: Helsinki live is over. It was a hot live, just as yesterday. Thank you. Let's meet again. By the way, I'm not blond at the moment, my haircolor just washed out. http://twitpic.com/ebd3g0

Satoshi: Check my blog !!!! 『 During the EU Tourヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ What I felt 』
http://s.ameblo.jp/lycaon3/entry-11921163465.htm

Hiyuu: Helsinki - Finland It was a hot hot night! Someone threw a G-string on the stage, that's how hot it was!! (laugh) Thank you for enjoying BORN's and Lycaons live from the bottom of your hearts ♪ Kiitos rakkaus !! pic.twitter.com/AAhDi6Wjva

Ichiro: The second day of the Europe tour is over!

Ryoga: I took yet another picture. It was a strong audience, firmly supporting every member who stage dived one by one. That was hot. pic.twitter.com/CabhZzGRyY

Ryoga: It was awesome, Helsinki. See you again! pic.twitter.com/G4V2ItK8MD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment