Sep 5, 2014

[twitter] 2014.09.05 - BORN x Lycaon EU Tour THE RAMPAGE - Ryoga, TOMO, Ray, K, Mio, Ichiro, Zero, Hiyuu, (Satoshi)

BORN

Ryoga: Good morning. In Japan it's already past 7am. Here it's past 2am in the middle of the night. In the morning, we will do the make-up from 11am, but until then there's still lots of time left. K is sound asleep. Hmm, should I make songs now... what kind of songs would you guys like? If this question would be considered while making songs the outcome would be quite interesting.

Ryoga: During the traveling I'm only devoted to this [at the moment]. I'm reading it as if in a daze. I have not worked on any new songs at all.


Ryoga: Lycaon-san and BORN-san are enjoying a smoke in the dressing room

Ryoga: It's been a while since I've put on the make-up myself. At the moment, I have two pimple-like things on my lips. oh.... It's 6 hours until the live.


Ryoga: I'm off.


Ryoga: This was damn good Moscow! Thank you.



-----------------------------

TOMO: Here in Moscow it's currently 7am. I woke up a lot earlier than scheduled (laugh)

TOMO: What building is this?!


TOMO: They have confiscated my lighter at the airport, and it's not permitted to smoke in the hotel (;´д`)

TOMO: Spasiba!! [Means "Thank you" in Russian.]

@mtr176cm: No no, don't mention it! ... is that right? (laugh)

TOMO: Yes (laugh) This is a proper conversation (laugh)

@ryosakai1 [in reply to the pic above]: It's Disney Land or a sweets house

TOMO: It doesn't seem to be Disney Land though (laugh)

TOMO: Rehearsal is over. Thanks for having us, Russia


TOMO: Thank you Russia! Several things happened but it was a good kick-off for the Europe tour.

TOMO: By the way! I've cut my hair!


-----------------------------

Ray: Good morning. Already ate breakfast, should probably shower now.

Ray: It's about 10:30am here ☻

Ray: Arrived at the venue _(:3」 ∠)_

Ray: The Pickup Selector is broken.... When I come back to Japan I will have to visit Nori-san (´・_・`)

Ray: The first day of the EU TOUR has ended in Moscow. The hotness of the live didn't lose against Japan. I would really like to meet you again. Thank you.

-----------------------------

K: Yooosh, going to the venue now
 
K: Thank you Russia! Thank you for a happy night! ☆

-----------------------------

Mio: I ate a looot for breakfast. Japanese spirit Japaaaan!



Mio: Morning champagne! Japaaaan!


Mio: Oh yeah, I finally have my own smartphone. I am a modern person now. Osorussia~ [I guess it's a pun but I don't really know what he means so yeah...]

Mio: The first day of the tour in Moscow is over! It was sooo much fun


==================================

Lycaon

Ichiro: Good morning.

Ichiro: The first day of the tour is over! Russia, it was awesome!

-----------------------------

Zero: Is it evening in Japan now? Here in Moscow it's noon 



-----------------------------

Hiyuu: Morning walk in Mosco
I have only brought a parka with me to put on against the cold [that I had underestimated], that was quite stupid (laugh)


Hiyuu: But the walk felt so nice that I even forgot about the cold ♪

Hiyuu: During the day it's pretty warm ♪
I've received this lovely matryoshka doll earlier!




-----------------------------

SatoshiYeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ♫



0 Comments:

Post a Comment