Sep 4, 2014

[twitter] 2014.09.04 - BORN x Lycaon EU Tour THE RAMPAGE - Ryoga

Ryoga: We will go to the air port early in the morning and depart for Europe. It hasn't even been a month since Taiwan. If traveling around wouldn't be so complicated, I would really like it, this overseas tour. We're going on a rampage!

@attsu_destroy: You're going to rock!

Ryoga: Thank you destroy (´°-°)!!!

@aby0106: Have a nice trip! Take care of your body and do your best during the tour!

Ryoga: We will scatter all around ヾ(⌒(_•ω•)_

@sakisakimasa: Senpai! Take care!

Ryoga: Saki-san, let's do something together when I come back to Tokyo!

@TSUOMASU: Have a nice trip!! Because it's quite cold in Europe take care that you won't catch a cold, ne. have fun bro!!

Ryoga: Thank you! I see I see, cold you say, I don't like that

Ryoga: Since it seems to be quite cold in Europe it's kinda strange to prepare your winter clothes while hearing the chirping of the cicadas.

Ryoga: Our journey will alternate between live → bus → live → bus. For the most part of the travelling I will have to depend on making songs, reading novels and on my iPod. And I also don't mislike watching the scenery outside the window. Well, I'm a fan of rice, first of all. It will also be troublesome with the toilets [during the travelling on the bus I guess?]. Oh my god...?

Ryoga: For now I bought 20 new CDs at TSUTAYA and put them on my iPod.

RT Ryoga-san, was it Neo Cedar that you were smoking? (*_*)

Ryoga: I've stopped smoking Neo Cedar. I went back to KENT's i boost 1mm.

RT Ryoga-san, are you smoking anything else besides KENT?

Ryoga: When I want to smoke something stronger I take Seven Star.

@Natsu_NB: We're the Seven Start Alliance.

Ryoga: That's right ★★

@Natsu_NB: Please destroy Europe! ★★★★★★★

Ryoga: When I come back to Tokyo, let's go drinking

Ryoga: I have arrived at the office half an hour earlier than planned. pic.twitter.com/f4OuruqLnU



@RIP_gen: ...I wish you a perfect day!

Ryoga: Gen-san, thank you very much! I'm off.

Tomo: You're not really in high spirits, aren't you (laugh)

Ryoga: Where are you? I'm bored! Nee.

Ryoga: I will still enjoy the Neo Cedar that I have received as fan presents.

Ryoga: I thought we were going to Narita, but it was a trap and we went to Haneda.

@chocott46: I'm also traveling Italy and France right now! I wonder if we can meet? laugh

Ryoga: Seriouslyyy? How's the temperature??

@rui_screw: Have a nice trip! Europe is a really nice place, so please enjoy it, ok!

Ryoga: I'm off, brother. Is that so? If yes I'm really glad.

Ryoga: Hallo Moskau

Ryoga: It's a beautiful city. pic.twitter.com/nYcRPNdIMt


Ryoga: Really beautiful. pic.twitter.com/JBNkHehrLl


RT Here it's 2am, what time is it there? The lines of houses is really lovely!

Ryoga: It's about 9pm. Because it's an arctic night it's still bright.

Ryoga: At the hotel now. The champagne is really delicious. pic.twitter.com/Tz67x0gyAa


Ryoga: Unlimited champagne


Ryoga: I'm a little tipipsy [He made a typo. instead of ほろ酔い he wrote ほろっと酔い lol]

@bfn_rametang: Thank you for today! It was refreshing seeing a new Ryoga ( ´ ▽ ` ) Our first 2-shot! Let's get along from now on (ノv`*) pic.twitter.com/U1pRYdoOIy


Ryoga: RAME-san, I have only seen this now (>_<) I'm in Europe now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment