Sep 6, 2014

[twitter] 2014.09.06 - BORN x Lycaon EU Tour THE RAMPAGE - Ryoga, TOMO, Ray, Mio, Yuuki, Zero

BORN  

Ryoga: Helsinki is also beautiful. I hope the second day of the tour will be awesome as well.


Ryoga: Lycaon, who's going first, is stirring the crowd up




Ryoga: Tonight I have also done my make-up myself. I'm off now.





----------------------- 

TOMO: Morning! It's 5am in Moscow! I'm gonna take a bath now and then we head to Finland! Is the plan

TOMO: The sky over Russia!


TOMO: I went to Starbucks in Finland and they wrote my name on it ♪


TOMO: Somehow Finland is like Disney Land (laugh)




TOMO: This is the rumored Jay that I have heard about from SCREW's stories! He's wearing one of SCREW's T-shirts (laugh)


-----------------------  

Ray: This is how it looks before dawn. You mainly just see the parking lot though. Ah, good morning _(:3」 ∠)_ http://twitpic.com/ebbrxj


Ray: This is me getting naturally nervous from seeing another landscape than in Japan ( ^ω^ ) (laugh)

-----------------------  

Mio: Together with bro Ray. I guess that's our first 2-shot~ pic.twitter.com/jzOzc60Smb


Ray: It's me! Let's have fun again today!

Mio: It's dawn. The world is beautiful. Civilization. Humaaaan pic.twitter.com/UKfMcdDSE


Mio: Finland. Incredible. Am I really overseas



=========================================

Lycaon  

Yuuki: See you again. Russia. pic.twitter.com/EQGnLjSF3


Yuuki: We have arrived in Helsinki. The air is really clear. I feel like I can understand why the Mumins are here.



 ----------------------- 

Zero: It's cold ... Going to 【Helsinki】. See you again Russia pic.twitter.com/XFWbueycrE


Zero: We have arrived at 【Helsinki】

0 Comments:

Post a Comment