Jun 17, 2013

[BLOG] BORN Ryoga - Que and AAA

Q. Would you want to space travel?
A. Only if I could travel hundreds of millions of lightyears into space. I wouldn't want to see the moon an stuff, I want to see quasars.

Q. If I wrote my name on a letter to you, would you remember it?
A. My memory is quite good! I might forget your name, but I can almost certainly remember your face.

Q. Please sleep soon, ok? Sleep is important, right?!
I sleep when I'm able to sleep.

Q. As for your radical stage performance and your way to agitate the fans, how much thought do you put into it?
A. I just stick to my instincts in that moment.

Q. Have you ever been helped out by the police?
A. More or less.

Q. Where do you go to see fireworks???
A. If it suits my plans, I'd like to go everywhere I can go!

Q. Are you sometimes trapped in the past? I'm scared of the future, so I ended up wanting to escape from reality.
A. Yes. I understand this feeling. I guess I'm always like that.
Since you go forward into your future, the past grows beautifully little by little.
"I want to go back to that time, I want to go back to that time", how often have I thought that.
There are times when I'm crouching in my room all day long, thinking "I was so happy at that time, I'm scared of the future", even to the point where I cannot move.
My attachment to the past is extreme.
The times when you cannot live positively will continue.
But, exactly because of that, I'm sure that when you look back to "now" in the future that lies ahead, it will unexpectedly shine beautifully.
Lately I started to think that I should enjoy "now" more and more.
I might still have dark thoughts, but my attachement to the past has also become my motivation.
One year ago, two years ago, three years ago, four years ago, five years ago, ten years ago, their too wonderful and if I could I would go back, but I know I can't and I would like to cry...
But, "now" I am certainly also happy.
If you don't enjoy the presence, it would just be a waste, right?
That's what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment