Jan 14, 2013

[lyrics translation] Lustknot. - Sore wa na mo naki doushi ni sasagu tatta hitotsu no ANTHEM

This is an anthem dedicated to all nameless, like-minded souls

my last anthem
nothing more... these days just repeat themselves again and again I was hoping for the end
Should I understand this unsatisfying loneliness

My back is facing the sun Running away is easy

The terror of hanging between heaven and earth

Truth is corrupt in black

Close your eyes
Blood is flowing,Heart is moving
Do not be afraid,is it so?

just gonna be us
Burn this pain into those eyes
Five emotions playing together
fall in the earth

whatever you do
Because I believe I'm carrying the same pain on my shoulders

Destroy this pretence that is reflected in the mirror No matter how many times...

just gonna be us
Burn this pain into those eyes
Five emotions playing together

The unique ANTHEM is the nameless voice in this heart,
Resound loudly
fall in the earth

--
* "Anthem" is written as 賛美歌/sanbika but sung as "anthem"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment