Aug 29, 2012

the GazettE - Ruki and Aoi Tweets from yesterday

Ruki's tweets, as one text:


The official release date for DIVISION is tomorrow. But I guess there are already a lot of people who got it in their hands. I have already received many impressions/opinions about it. Thank you~. The meaning of DIPLOSOMIA that is represented by the two women on the cover, they have the connection like the two pulses of [VEIN] and [ARTERY]. It looks kind of difficult, perhaps. Just, if you can't think any further, just stop your thoughts there. But once you've understood it, it's actually quite a simple world. And it's also very human. It's the same as arts, there willk be pictures you don't understand the meaning of, there are many meanings and parts that will make you think. A catchy picture that is just like a name can't rouse your imaginative power. Our band is lucky in that we have many fans who put their imagination into these things. If you tell me about your own interpretations, I'm terribly happy. The worlds of the bands I listened to in the past weren't catchy at all. But thinking about those worlds in my own world was fun and it was also an impulse to start my own band. Even if it's something small, if this ALBUM can give you a new impulse or move anything for you, that would be great. I wanted to convey how we in this era can obtain all answers immediately on the net. The value of a CD itself and the pleasure of how one imagines it to be. Techincally it turned out to be that huge shape (laugh) but it's fine since we have many fans who catch the attitude of such a band as ours. As for me, my hands also won't escape here and I want to create things that go beyond everyone's imgination. Since the release day is tomorrow, I wrote a lot. But it's an ALBUM that is packed with such feelings. I'm thankful to these fans and listeners who made us give birth to it. Please be smashed when listening to DIVISION. THNX

Aoi's tweets:


Isn't it sad.

Is it OK if I say something?

In a world like this pieces of information are moving from computer to computer. Even if on the one hand young kids can reach this scene today, their works are silenced/ruined by illegal downloads and uploads.
It's not just young kids, but you should notice that this is gradually killing many talents. This behaviour is almost like killing people. And not just in Japan.

Don't say it in such a severe way!? For us, the fact that our "child"/work whose body and heart haven been erased is trampled on is more painful than being stabbed with a knife.

Well, it's not like I'm in a bad mood now. I'm terribly sad because I can't say what I want elaborately.

I'm sorry because this was so sudden(; ̄ェ ̄) This should be a happy day. Satisfy yourself with the enduring world of DIVISION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment