Jul 3, 2012

Ryoga blog 2012.07.03

Riuki-shi

Yesterday Riuki came to my place to congratulate me.


We didn't do anything but drinking champagne together.

Then we talked and sang while playing guitar, and I thought "such a birthday is really not bad".

Well, I rather thought it was quite fun.

Many people congratulated me via phone or mail.. and, moreover, I got many birthday wishes from you guys via Twitter, Nau or fanmail...

I couldn't be any happier, thank you.

On the picture is Riuki-kun pretending to be me, and holding the champagne bottle I've received from a fan

Riuki-san is love.


--------

So Riuki and many others already celebrated Ryoga's birthday!!
However... there are some people who forgot about it completely...



Ruki: Eh? It was your birthday?
 Ryoga: It was my birthday (^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(;_;)


Given that Ryoga really admires and likes his sempai, his heart must be broken now (;_;)
How could you, Ruki? D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment